WELDON 2345-A FUEL PUMP
$1,200.69 – $1,224.69
– 12 AN inlet and 10 AN outlet – Supports 2000 hp @ 14 VDC EFI (1000 hp on Methanol) 2400 hp @ 16.5 VDC EFI (1200 hp on Methanol) – 200-250 GPH / 0-80 PSI
Maximum Horsepower: 2000 hp @ 14 VDC EFI (1000 hp on Methanol) 2400 hp @ 16.5 VDC EFI (1200 hp on Methanol) GPH / PSI Range: 200-250 GPH / 0-80 PSI
- All billet body pumps are 100% serviceable/repairable
- Self Priming Pump may be mounted above fuel cell Vertical or horizontal mount
- Breakaway coupling prevents pump/motor damage in the event of fuel contamination
- All internal components are 100% metallic No plastics or composite materials. Our internal pumping elements are made of high speed tool steel and bronze. This results in the longest lasting, highest quality, most durable pumps available.
- Body machined from billet aluminum
- For carbureted and injected engines
- Provides Consistent Performance with no fall-off in flow
- Precise fuel delivery
- Blades self-compensating for wear
- 6 lbsCurrent Fuels: Weldon Pumps offer the widest range of fuel compatibility. Gasoline – Methanol – Nitromethane – Diesel – Ethanol – All racing fuelsComments: Requires appropriate bypass regulator, a -10 return line is recommended.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|