100 Micron, ORB-10 Red Fuel Filter
P/N 12304: 100 Micron, ORB-10 Red Fuel Filter
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 – 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you’ve come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
- High-flow, 100-micron stainless steel (coarse) cleanable element.
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
- Compact size: 5.5′ long x 2′ diameter
- ORB-10 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters)
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Bright dip red anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.100-micron filters are designed for use between the fuel tank and the fuel pump to protect the pump.
|Dimensions||9 × 3.5 × 2.5 in|